Saturday, May 17, 2008

Life Is Good







This has been such a wonderful week for our family. Matt and I are learning how to do so much on such little sleep :) and Jackson is learning how to live outside of me and in the world. We were able to have our first outing to Starbucks & Target and I was so happy to get out of the house. I was a little nervous about the stairs, but I continue to heal and make great progress. Yeah! We got to Target and Jackson was sound asleep so we put him in the shopping cart and got ready to pick up a few things when it hit us both like a brick wall- Jackson had made the smelliest poopie ever! We were so embaressed, and yet we couldn't stop laughing as we carted our stinky child throughout the store. I assured Matt that no one would know it was us because Jackson was far too little and cute for anyone to think that he could've made that! Awww... parenting at it's best.

No comments: