Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blessings Abound

This has been the best Mother's Day I've ever experienced. We have been SO blessed. I told my dad and Matt that I hope I wasn't making people nauteous with all my "happy talk" but I seriously cannot believe this is my life right now. I will try and keep the blog as current as possible between the many feedings (we are soon to break that 7 lb marker!) so that you all can share in the joys that God is granting us.
Love to all!
~Nicole, Matt & Jackson
G-Pa Dime and Jackson: Doing What They Do Best
Auntie Lauren & Uncle Dave came to visit. They always keep the party going. I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stitches- literally!

Not the best shot, but one with his cute little "button eyes" open.

We're both sleepy :) He's precious.

1 comment:

BobLobLaw said...

WOW!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!