Saturday, May 24, 2008

The First of Many

We had such a busy day today, and I think that Mommy is more exhausted than Jackson from all of the "firsts" we encountered. We gave Jackson his first bath (just a sponge bath for now, but he wasn't a huge fan), and then we clipped his tiny, but ever growing and razor sharp finger nails. Afterwards we had a tough workout of "Tummy Time" where Jackson is learning to use his neck muscles to pull his head up, and then we had a night out for dinner. His first dinner out and his first Chicago style pizza experience. It's funny to think that 16 days ago I might have thought this to be an uneventful day. The past two weeks have changed my perspective and I am seeing the blessings in all of the little things life has to offer.

Bath Time


"Tummy Time"


First Dinner Out

1 comment:

What's a Ragamuffin? said...

I love the pic of you and Jackson on the floor, you look so in love! ~Rach