Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There's a Gymnast In There!

Well, it was bound to happen, and we've been waiting for it, but finally on Sunday night Matt was able to feel Baby Jackson move around! I've been feeling something for the past couple of months, but nothing like the gymnast that abounded on Sunday night. He's been consistent since then and we are both enjoying another first of pregnancy. It sure makes it a lot more real to feel that little guy kicking and doing flips. I still forget that he's in me and that I'm pregnant, until I walk by a mirror- YIKES!

3 comments:

Elliotness said...

I still think it is so weird, that you have a person inside of you, that I had a person inside of me....and I don't think that I really realized it was a person until it came out, and I looked at all its parts, the sum of them all made a person, that was inside of my belly...that is inside of YOUR belly...that it's foot that will one day be stuffed inside of an old Navy sneaker that you got for $3.99, is now becoming further and further stuffed in your rib-cage.
So cool...and still so weird!

Joanna Roddy said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe you're prego either! So crazy. Stay healthy and keep kicking little Rife. There are lots of people who already love you and are waiting to welcome you to the world!

Nicole said...

Oh- I realize it's a person, otherwise it's some fierce gas (or both...)
Thanks for your comments guys- I love you both!
:) Nicole