Monday, January 21, 2008

6 months


I don't know why people say that pregnancy is 9 months, because it is 40 weeks, which sure sounds like 10 months to me. Anyways, we've made it more than half-way now- hello six months! :) Does that mean we're in our last trimester? I really don't know... All I know is that my belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday. We are definitely having a healthy big boy! My balance and equilibrium are so off right now thatI even fell in the parking lot at Dominicks... TWICE! The first time I slipped on some ice. The second time it was all me- no ice in sight. So, if I didn't feel foolish enough waddling around like a penguin, falling flat on my face and having Matt rushing over to me (why wasn't he already holding my hand again?:) sure was a high point in the third trimester. So- I've included some pictures of my every growing bump, and it's called "Pregnancy Head" folks (when you're face gets fat and looks different during pregnancy) so don't be hatin' just because you're jealous.during pregnancy

No comments: