Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pink or Blue?

Good thing the room is turquoise and it was going to be that color regardless if it was a boy or a girl. The doctor told Matt and I on Thursday that now they don't know if we're having a boy or a girl and the baby is getting so big that if they can't tell in two weeks then we will all know together at birth! It's 2008, not 1908- if you want to know, you should be able to know! :) I just think this whole thing is hilarious and another testimony of God being in control; not doctors, not me, not Matt, not my overly excited mother who wants me to fly home to Seattle to have a different ultrasound done- this little one is in God's hands. So when people ask what I'm having, my response has been different lately, "A baby!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, I have the Minnie Mouse rattle and socks sitting in my apartment if you need to "trade". :)

Nicole said...

Ha! I was just thinking about that last night!

DanO said...

So is it going to be jacqueline if it is girl?

mamaheather said...

Oh, my gosh! Congrats!!! Im so happy for you guys.

Nicole said...

No... :) not Jacqualine.

DanO said...

I just had to throw it out there!!!

Elliotness said...

Oooh!! Oooh~~~
I hope you get a baby girl!
Baby girls are the MOST wonderful EVER!
Oh, I vote for PINK! PINK ! All the way!
Aaah, pregnancy face. I remember that...what about pregnancy nose...I had one of those, it sorta started spreading to my ears, but my favorite was pregnancy butt....the kind that looks like there are two pigs fighting under a blanket when you walk...that is a real treat. It comes around the last month...month 9 right :)

Nicole said...

Oh- pregnancy butt doesn't come until the 9th month? Hmmm... then what are the two animals fighting underneath my blanket right now? Hippos!?!? I was born with a little "back" but this is getting ridiculous. One lady at work told me that she thought I was having a girl because I'm "...obviously carrying the weight in the back". lovely.