Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who's Hungry for Hot Dogs?


Little Vienna Beef hot dogs to be precise, because that's what my once cute little toes look like now! I went to the doctor today and learned that I gained 5 lbs this week, almost all in water. Ohmigosh- I think that's only good if you have fins and gills! I can't make a fist with my swollen string cheese fingers and I can barely get my shoes tied because my tree-stump legs don't bend too good anymore. Some of you are emailing, saying I look good for 9 months pregnant, but I haven't posted a new picture in awhile for a reason. So- for those of you who don't see me on a regular basis, here is proof of just how big a 5'1" woman can get when incubating a small linebacker.

I am all about the sneaker shoes right now....


....and from the side.


Matt and I each picked out a "first outfit" for Jackson :)



No comments: