Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long Days... Even Longer Nights





Hello Dear Friends and Family. If I haven't called or emailed lately it's because I'm so dawg-on tired and can barely get through the day with enough clean laundry to change my socks in the morning. Jackson is going through another growth spurt- WHEN DO THESE STOP!?! And so he's up 3-4 times a night again. It's like having a newborn all over again, and I don't really miss that. He's been taking rice cereal before bed and still hungry in the middle of the night. He's getting so big and wearing 6 month size clothing now.
Matt is still working nights, 3:30pm-12:30am up in Great Lakes, which is about an hour from our place in the city. I work exactly the opposite schedule and can't seem to find enough time to do it all. Despite it all, Matt and I are really loving being a mommy and daddy. I asked him the other day, "What did we used to do before Jackson?" :) Now we are easily entertained by watching him for hours. We miss Seattle, especially with all the rain and flooding that's been happening here lately. I miss people knowing what to do with rain- the Midwest gets so confused and closes down every street you can imagine. Driving is rough and that makes everything difficult.
Here are some recent pics of J. We will try to post a video or two tomorrow. For now though, I'm off to bed. Hugs to all!

No comments: