Friday, August 15, 2008

Back At Work








Last week I started back at work and Jackson started going to daycare in the mornings. What a transition for all of us! We are so blessed to have found the most wonderful daycare where I know he is safe, loved and taken care of the way that I would take care of him. He never cries when I leave and always welcomes me with a drooling smile when I come to pick him up. I like going to work again- I missed it definitely, but it's so much better now because I get to end the day with my sweet Boo!
We went to the doctor today because he is teething and may have picked up a cold. He was fussy and not full of giggles and smiles today. He was wearing his UW Husky apparel and he looks even more like my dad now! If only he was smiling, they would've been identical. It is official- Jackson is a big boy! He is 15 lbs and 4 oz and 24 inches long. He's come a long way from the little pea he was this time last year. What a year it has been for our family. I still look at Jackson and get tears in my eyes because I know just how blessed we are. I am praying that God never lets me forget how blessed we are, and never take this time for granted. I love being a mommy. It's the best job I've ever had.

No comments: