Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Jackson

On Saturday, July 5th, my parents threw a "Welcome Jackson" party at their place for my old friends and their friends as well. It was such a treat to see people who I haven't seen in years as well as meet new people that my parents were so proud to show Jackson off to. Matt and I felt very loved and blessed to celebrate with so many people.

*Left: "Great" Nana Barbara & Poppy Gary with Jackson

*Right: Friend from high school, Josh. We hadn't seen one another in 10 years. I can't believe I'm old enough to have friends that I haven't seen in that long!







Who has the most hot air? The guys had a contest to see who could blow up the rubber glove and pop it first. Very mature :)







Josh & his beautiful Annette










My friend, Shanica, from freshman year of college at SPU. She lived down the hall from me and I rollerbladed down the hallway past her room.







Michelle and I have been friends since Kindergarten and manage to stay in touch when I'm back in town.









Uncle Chad is loving on Jackson!









The cake welcoming our little man- it was delicious!











"Great" Mom Sheri & Jackson


1 comment:

Joanna Roddy said...

Nikah, I am sad we missed this. Being back has been a whirlwind and I've been all turned around, but things are finally settling down. It's looking like Matt will be taking a designer position in Anacortes and I'm truly excited. Next time you are in the Northwest, I would love to connect. Meanwhile, kiss that adorable Jackson for me.