Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Gifts in 2008

Baby gifts are so creative nowadays! Check out this latest gift- it's called "A Bunch of Baby Clothes" and it comes displayed as a bouquet of flowers, but the rose buds are actually 100% Organic baby clothes rolled tightly. The only problem now is that I don't want to do undo it and actually use the items! Cute, huh?


Jackson received this little set of overalls the other day. I was so worried that he wouldn't fit into them since they are size "newborn" and he's quickly outgrowing those, but he's good to go for another week or so. Isn't he adorable? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear,Mrs.Rife
Hi it's Mcckenzie you can get me back at trucker4485@aol.com but I
need your e-mail address i have a e-mail wating and your baby in so cute so get me back when you can!