Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Update

October was a busy and crazy month for Team Rife! Matt has spent the better part of the month underway, serving our nation :). I turned 30 years old on October 6th! A milestone for sure. Since Matt was gone, Jackson and decided to "leave on a jetplane" and head up to Seattle for a couple of weeks. We had a lovely time visiting with some family and friends, and then my mom came back with us for two weeks in San Diego. My dad was able to fly down for Halloween weekend which was an extremely fun time! Jackson spent the better part of the month dressed up as Buzz Lightyear, which makes me feel like we got our money's worth out of the costume :) Jackson, Nama and I were able to make a trip to the San Diego Zoo, a trip to Sea World and a trip to Disnyland/California Adventure! I am providing the link for October and the first part of November on snapfish.com so that you all can see the pictures of our time together. It's true that a picture is worth a thousand words, and definitely tells more of a story than I could ever do justice to. I will be sure to try and keep this updated more so during November, as we have plans to see some of the Dime Family in Palm Springs over Thanksgiving, not to mention the reunion Jackson and I are anxiously awaiting for Matt's arrival home. He is greatly missed. This is the longest time Jackson has been away from his Daddy before and he is definitely showing signs of reacting.
We hope everyone is well!
Wish Love,
The Rife Family

Link for October Album (copy and paste into your browser if it doesn't automatically link)
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5080497009/a=58660421_58660421/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
Link for Disneyland Trip, November 1st:
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5176476009/a=58660421_58660421/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Jackson & Boe (Robin and Optimus Prime)
Blowing Out My Candles
Buzz and his BaPa
Buzz and his Uncle Chad
Celebrated my 30th with some of my best friends since 6th grade. Jeni, Me, Caitlin & Amy


No comments: