Monday, April 13, 2009

Visiting Seattle






Hello All! I have been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to sit down and update the blog since coming back from our visit to Seattle last month. Jackson and I traveled alone for the first time and it was quite an experience. We were blessed to have met Kathie on our flight to Seattle- she is truly our United Airlines Angel. She sat next to J and I and helped me tremendously with a fussy baby on the long flight. I was almost in tears but she helped calm everyone (including me) down. Here is a picture of J on Kathie's lap (unfortunately Kathie didn't get in the picture herself).
Jackson and I did the best we could to see everyone, but as always it seemed like the time was too short. I was able to surprise Bethus at her bridal shower- that was a treat!


Jackson really enjoyed his time with his new cousin, Boe. He was laughing and crawling all over the place at G-ma and G-pa's house. Boe is so gentle with Jackson and truly loves him. We visited Picnic Point to see some of my friends. It was so nice! Jackson got to read a story with Joy and of course he cuddled with Fiona. We visited with Matt's family as well and then left in as big a hurry as we had arrived. Jackson has been very sick this week with some sort of a virus. High fever, vomiting, a horrible cough and of all things... pink eye! :( It's been a long week. I hope to have a little more free time next week and hopefully a healthy baby. All our love,
Nicole, Matt & Jackson

No comments: